The benefits of joining our growing social network are phenomenal
Change Media addresses key strategic policies across Australia, to enhance community resilience and support identity and capacity building. Your support will contribute to building opportunities for marginalized communities who are striving for change. For more information about the benefits of partnering with Change Media, please contact us.
The community produced films speak for themselves – check them out!
We have received requests from youth groups, local councils, health services, Indigenous agencies, government departments, educational institutions, schools, and individuals. They recognize the benefits of community based video production and want support for community building, social archiving, artistic expression, to document events, promote issues, raise awareness, raise funds, engage individuals in their community, link groups, increase school retention, share stories, access and transmit skills and knowledge.
Get connected. Past and current clients include:
- Communities who want to control their own stories and learn digital media skills
- Teachers and youth workers, interested in using digital media
- Government agencies: the Australian Government through the Attorney General’s Department, DEWHA, DEEWR and the Australia Council for the Arts; the SA Film Corporation, Arts SA, Arts NSW, DECS, Zero Waste SA, Office for Youth, Country Arts SA, Department of Families and Communities SA, ICC SA
- A range of national and international broadcasters, ABC, SBS, NITV, NZTV, Sundance Channel. UKTV, Studio 4 Networks USA
- Distributors and Film Festivals: Video Education Australasia VEA, Classroom Video UK, Magic Lantern India; MyHero USA, MUFF, Tahiti FF, Berlin Ethno FF, Little Big Shots FF, Lahore International Childrens FF, Come Out, The Dreaming Festival and many other festivals
- Councils and local government: metro and regional councils across Australia
- Corporations: Apple Australia, Sony Australia, AV Central
- Educational institutions: Radio Adelaide, TAFE, Flinders Uni, UniSA, QUT, Southern Queensland Uni, AFTRS, education departments and schools across Australia
- Social inclusion, health, youth and arts organizations: Propel Youth Arts WA, Carclew SA, Come Out Festival, Arts Upper Hunter, Australian Refugee Association, Darwin Community Arts, Adelaide Fringe Festival, regional health and age care services, juvenile justice centres, APOSS, Aboriginal Family Support Services